Our modules use the Eprocessing Network's Authorize.net Advanced Integration Method (AIM) emulation.
To get started, you will first need an eProcessing Network merchant account. If you don't, you can go to http://www.eprocessingnetwork.com/ to sign up. After this is done, follow the steps below.
Obtain API Credentials
To process a payment thru eProcessing Network, you must enable Authorize.net emulation and obtain your API credentials. You'll need the following info:
- User ID
- Restrict Key
- Payment Gateway URL
In order to find your find your Restrict Key, take the following steps within your EPN account:
- Log in. Choose ‘Processing Control’ from the dropdown and click Go.
- Under Disabled Integrations you will need to UNCHECK the Authorize.net emulation to unblock it. Click the ‘Save Disabled Integrations’ button. IMPORTANT: This starts a security timer — Wait 15 minutes to process any transactions.
- Scroll to the ‘Advanced’ section. The Restrict Key will be in the text box to the right of a button labeled ‘Generate Restrict Key’. You can simply copy the key that is there.
[up to contents]
Payment Gateway Configuration
To configure your Payment Gateway, you only need to do 2 things; navigate to the Payment Setup and enter your Payment Gateway credentials.
First, navigate to the Payment Setup section of the module:
Select the eProcessing Network option from the Payment Gateway dropdown:
The following fields will be displayed:
Enter your Payment Gateway Credentials:
- API Login: User you user to login to your EPN account in the previous step.
- Transaction Key: Restrict Key you acquired in the previous step.
- Payment Gateway URL: The production url is - https://www.eProcessingNetwork.Com/cgi-bin/an/order.pl
Save the settings
[up to contents]