PayWay Net is an Australian based payment gateway provided by Westpac. You can learn more about PayWay here: http://www.payway.com.au. The PayWay payment gateway integration is a Bank Hosted integration meaning the user is re-directed to a secure page hosted by PayWay to submit their card details then returned to your site and the cart where a confirmation page is displayed.
- Login to your PayWay control panel using the information provided by PayWay: https://www.payway.com.au/
- Click the Setup Net link on the left side of the page
- Click the Setup link
- Select the third option on the page which reads Bill Payments/Shopping Cart - I need to pass across information from my website
- Click Next
This page gives you an option to change the appearance of your PayWay hosted payment page. While you are free to do so, Smith Cart does not require you alter these settings. Click Next to go to the next settings page.
Under the heading Browser Return:
- Set the Browser Return URL Pre Payment field to your storefront page URL:
- Set the Browser Return Type field to Redirect
- Set the Browser Return URL field to the same URL you entered for a. above
- Set the Browser Return Payment Status field to all
Under the heading Server-to-Server Payment Notification
- Set the Notification URL field to the same URL you entered for step 5a above.
- Set the Notification Payment Status field to approved
- Set the Notification Post Type field to extended
- Click Next
- You should now be on a settings page titled Security Information. Very carefully write down (or copy and paste to a text file) your Encryption Key, Username, and Password.
- Enter your web server's IP address in the IP address section. If you don't have it, ask your web host.
- Click Next through all remaining settings pages
- To go live, click the go live link under Setup Net on the left side of the page
- Click the Administration link on the left side of the page
- Click Merchants
- Your Merchant ID is located in the Merchant ID column. Write it down.
- Look in the upper right hand corner of the page. You should see your Biller Code after the text Biller Code: Write it down.
- Go to the Smith Cart BuyNow module settings under the Payment Gateway Setup section and select “PayWay – Bank Hosted”
- Enter the following information in the textboxes:
- User Name
- Biller Code
- Merchant ID – Enter “TEST” for test mode
- Encryption Key
Click “Update” at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
PayWay allows you to submit test transactions by setting your Merchant ID to TEST.
When testing, use the following Visa credentials:
Card #: 4564710000000004
Card Security Code: 847
Exp. Date: 02/19
PayWay should approve test transactions when you use the card data above.