1) Login to your portal as a SuperUser or Host
2) Click on "Host Settings" from the "Host" menu
3) Click the "Advanced Settings" tab
4) Scroll down and expand the "SMTP Server Settings" section
5) Enter your smtp server you will be sending email from in the "SMTP Server" text box
6) Select the "Basic" radio button for "SMTP Authentication"
7) Enter your "SMTP Username" and "SMTP Password"
8) Click the test link next to the smtp server to verify your credentials are correct
9) Click the "Update Link" to save
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address OR username in order to reset your password.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add email@example.com to your trusted senders list in your email software.