Congratulations! You've purchased your first module. Now what?
Luckily, it's easy to get your modules licensed and running. Have you requested your license yet? If not, you can do that here. You will receive your license within 24 hours. While you wait, make sure you have a full backup (just in case). Then go ahead and install the full version of the module on top of your existing trial. If for any reason you didn't receive the full version after purchase, please let us know right away.
Did you install the full module? Check. Did you receive your license? Check. You're almost done. Ready?
1. Log in to your portal as a SuperUser or Administrator.
2. Navigate to the page that has the module you want to license. Then, click over into Edit Mode:
3. Find the Pencil Icon in the DNN Module Actions Menu. Hover and click on Manage Licenses:
4. Click the Add License button.
5. Check and double-check your hostname. Our licensing is based on TLD, or top-level domain. If it doesn't match the hostname in the email with your key, it won't resolve properly.
6. Paste your license key in to the field. Make sure you don't include any extra spaces or characters. Then, add your license.
PRO TIP: Paste the license key into Notepad first and then copy it from there.
7. You're done! Just make sure the correct module is displayed in the licensed module field as shown below.
If you have any questions or issues with your license, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We encourage all of our customers to follow us on Facebook
for updates, promotions and insider information regarding our modules.