The Product Slider module is an add-on module to extend RazorCart. It gives store owners a new and innovative way to display your products to your customers. When the product slider is added to a page on your site it can display products in the following ways:
Adding the Slider module to a Page
First, navigate to the page you would like to add the Slider to. Then, hover over the modules option in the admin menu and select "Add New Module."
Find the Slider in the list and drag it to the position you would like it to be in on the page:
You will now need to configure the settings:
Store ID - Select the store you want to use as the data source for this Slider.
Product Details Page - Select the page where you have added the RazorCart Product Details module.
Checkout Page - Select the page where you have the RazorCart checkout module added.
Data Source - Select the type of data you want to populate in the slider. The following data source options are available:
- Featured Products - Displays products that have the featured flag checked in the product setup page -> product options section.
- Related Products - Displays products that have related products defined in the product setup page -> related products section.
- Recommended Products - Displays recommended products based on what other users have viewed and purchased. Recommended products are automatically generated and require no setup. If there is no viewing/order history recommended products are seeded with related products.
Add To Cart Event - Defines the behavior the slider will take when a user clicks "add to cart". The following options are available:
- Use MiniCart - The product will be added to the MiniCart when a user clicks add to cart in the slider.
- Redirect To Checkout - The user will be redirected to the checkout page after clicking add to cart in the slider.
- Open Custom Modal - When selected, a dropdown box will be displayed where you can select a page that will be opened in a modal popup before an item is added to cart. This is useful if you want the user to fill out a form and give you information before they add to cart.
Here is an example of the Product Slider module, using featured products.
You now have all of the tools you need to use the Product Slider module in your eCommerce store. If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.